Aromatic Broths from Graze Box

So this box has a good story and a bad story.
I'll tell you the bad story first. I have had three of these snacks before and I forgot to take pictures of the snack I was most excited about. So I will admit I took some pictures from Google this time because I really wanted you guys to see what it looked like and how cool it was!

I had really been hoping and hinting on Twitter for one of the new Aromatic Broths. I got Japanese Miso and that was the least of the three I was excited about but it was still good!

It came in the same little containers you are used to.

On this one the edamame weren't meant to go into the soup like the other two but they are meant to be eaten by themselves. The paste I scooped out with a spoon and put it in a mug of hot water that I heated up in the microwave before.

It looked like this when I was done. (Even my mug was white!)

It didn't look like the picture but it did taste good. I even tried dipping the edamame in the broth and that was yummy too. When I got down to the bottom of the mug I found the seaweed from the picture and that was the best part!

I really would like one of these again.

The other three snacks I got like I said I've already had so I'll list them and the links from my earlier ratings.

My second snack was Chili Honey Almonds.
Chili Honey Almonds
I decided I didn't want to get this one again so I trashed it.

My third snack was Fruit Mango Chutney.
Fruity Mango Chutney
I decided I didn't want this one either so I trashed this one too.

My fourth snack was Soy Roasted Seeds.
I know that I've had this snack before in one of my earlier boxes but I couldn't find the review for it. It is a yummy twist to seeds and one of the only ones I like. This is yummy!

Comments

Most Popular Posts