A Pinterest Wedding

I have always been obsessed with Pinterest and you can bet that the first board I started was a wedding board :)
Now when it came time for my own wedding you can bet it was going to look exactly like Pinterest. So here you go! Some pictures from my dream come true Pinterest wedding!
If you are looking for that pretty rustic chic look, ask me questions, I'll be happy to answer how I went about it!

We had Brownrygg Photography take the pictures and we were in the Kentucky area so if you are in the area I suggest you use him, or pass him to your friends who could! He does all sorts of pictures! Brownrygg.com 

Also if you want to see more of my wedding take a look at my Pinterest board! and make sure to follow me! Gwenith9825








Please leave comments :) 


Comments

Most Popular Posts