Graze

They are finally up!
Graze box four has come and I have tasted all the snacks and am ready to review!
So here we go:

Snack number one.
(I will say before I get started that I got a bit snack happy and didn't take a picture of one snack and some of them are half eaten...woops haha)

So the first snack I had was the Fruit and Seed Flapjack.
This was pretty delicious. This is the second flapjack I've had and they make a pretty good breakfast. I loved the sunflower seeds in this one and you can really tell they are homemade.

The second snack I had was Key Lime Pie. I was a little worried about this one but it tastes so yummy. It had lime infused raisins (which I don't really like raisins but now I like those!), sponge pieces, meringue bites and green raisins (again don't like raisins but I do here). So overall this tasted very limey and almost like key lime pie!

The third snack is is Born in the USA. This is the one I ate so quickly that I didn't take a picture haha. It was pretty good though. It had pecans, cranberries and almonds. The pecans were the best! I loved them! A good little snack.

The last snack in my box this time was My Thai. I love spicy things but I wasn't sure how this would turn out and it was pretty great! It was baked soy bites with spicy thai chili sauce. They were a great little dipping snack and had surprisingly low calories. Fun and yummy!

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions about graze or the snacks! I've tried 16 different ones now that's pretty good! Comments are welcome!

Comments

Most Popular Posts