Graze Box!

This box has pretty funny story behind it.
About two weeks before I got my February box I sent an email to Graze. I knew that they only did the chocolate snacks when it was cold. And even though it's been winter for a few months now I had yet to receive a white chocolate snack (I can't have normal chocolate). I sent an email asking if I could get a white chocolate snack in my next box and they said I would!
When my February box came it had the Berries and Cream gelato. I was happy that when I asked I actually got it!
When my march box came at the beginning of this week I laughed when I opened it. Inside three out of the four snacks were white chocolate ad one savory snack.
I have tried and enjoyed them all but hopefully they didn't misunderstand me and my next box goes back to normal!

First my box had the Berries and Cream Gelato in it again like last month. Here is the review.
Berries and Cream Gelato

My second snack was the Peach and Passion Fruit Parfait.
I loved the passion fruit drops that was my favorite part. The white chocolate here tastes much better here than in the Berries and Cream one from above. the coconut tastes pretty good with the snack and the yogurt covered nuts go well with is too.
















The third snack I had was White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
When I first tried this snack I just ate a hazelnut and didn't really like it. I kept trying it one with a bit of white chocolate and one with a bite of raspberry craisin and one with a bite of all and it tasted a lot better. I really enjoyed this one as well! I had never had hazelnuts but I think it really did taste like a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake.














The last snack I had in the box was the savory one and it was the Smokey Chipotle Dip. I had this one before as well and you can see my review here.
Smokey Chipotle Dip

We'll see what happens in the next box! Personally I'm hoping for one of the broths!

Comments

Most Popular Posts