#SproutVoxbox

This is probably one of my favorite boxes I've received so far. There are so many natural and fun products to try! 

One of the prodcuts I received was Orgain organic protein powder in vanilla bean. 
This is great you can put it in anything you want! It's sweet and good for you and perfect to help fill you up and keep you healthy. 

The second products I got was Ecos Laundry detergent. 

This is a great natural way to clean clothes and keep you and your family safe as well. Perfect and this one smells like magnolia and lily. 

The third product I had was the Hair a Food Moisture Collection. 

They are such great products. And I am so excited to try these products. They do amazing things to your hair. 

The fourth product was Eatsmart Spicy Black Bean Tortilla Chips. 

All natural and chips don't usually go together but these really are all natural and they taste just like any chip you may want to eat. 

The last product we got was a Curate Bar. I got the Dark and Tempting flavor. 

This bar has balsamic vinegar, figs, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds and quinoa. My type of bar is a unique one that doesn't have all the silly sweet stuff a normal bar may have. 

This is a great box and I can't wait to see how they all turn out. 
By the way I've got them free from Influenster. 

Comments

Most Popular Posts