Another Graze Box

I've received another Graze box and am super excite about all these fun new snacks!
The first one I had was Vitamin C Crush.

This is one that I enjoy enough to keep getting but have always been weirded out about too much dry coconut. It's okay though. I love the pineapple.












The second snack I had was Caramel Apple. Somehow my picture for this has disappeared but I have eaten it before so you can check out some of my previous blogs! I absolutely love the delicious caramel!

The third snack I had was Sour Cream and Garlic Croustini. This picture has also disappeared but it was delicious! The garlic breads with the sour cream nuts were so good! I would eat these all the time!

The fourth snack I had was the Pumpkin Spice Flapjack.

This one was pretty sweet. I still like the flavor though. I can never pass up anything pumpkin spice flavored!














The fifth snack I had was Tuscan Pesto Kern Pops.

Loved this one! The pesto breadsticks are the best part. The cheese corn pops are okay but I could have just eaten a whole box of those pesto corn pops.












The sixth snack I had was Vanilla Walnut Fudge.

I love the walnuts and the creamy pieces of fudge. I could do without the raisins of course but these are still delicious!













The seventh snack I had was Energizing Almond, Carrot and Apple.

I loved the carrot chews in this! And when you pared them with the more plain almond and apple it was delicious! Healthy and simple.













The eighth and last snack I had was Malaysian Laksa.

This was a new broth bowl I was super excited to try! It was not as creamy as I was expecting and it was a little spicy but besides that it tastes delicious! I liked the little coconut and nut snack on the side but did wish there was some noodle or veggie in the broth.















Be back next time for my next box!

Comments

Most Popular Posts