#FlawlessVoxBox

i received the Flawless VoxBox and it was amazing. We are super excited about it. There are a ton of great products in here!

The first product was Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt Soak.


Considering I'm pregnant this is going to come in super handy. The soak will feel great on super sore muscles.

The second product was Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes.


This is a great piece for your makeup routine. It cleans well and works quick. I wouldn't do anything without them in my evenings.

The third product was Sinful Colors.


This nail color is called Miss Klaws from the Trend Matters Collection. It's a super pretty pink color and the color goes on smooth and dries quickly.

The fourth product was Ebates.


If anyone hasn't used Ebates you should try it out. It's a great way to get free money for buying the things you already shop for online.

The fifth product was Harvest Snaps.


I love healthy snacks that are crunchy and a little salty. These are great. Almost no calories. Try them!

The sixth products was Yogi Tea.


I love tea but don't drink caffeine and I was glad to get to sample two free kinds of herbal tea that are different from some of the normal stuff you always see.

The seventh product was Covergirl So Lashy!


This is a new mascara I'm super excited to try. The head is really different and will be interested to try it and see what it does with my lashes.

That's 7 products to try! Can't wait to get to try these products and let you know more about them!




Comments

Most Popular Posts