#FeastVoxbox

I received the Feast Voxbox free from Influenster a couple weeks ago and I wanted to share with you all what I thought about these new products!



The first product I got in the box was Del Monte sweet corn.



I normally don’t eat a lot of canned vegetables but this one was pretty good. It was sweet and tasted pretty fresh. I added it to my enchiladas and it was delicious. My son also had some straight out of the can and he really loved it!

The second product was a coupon for Country Crock Buttery Sticks.



This is a fun new baking product for the margarine company and they made a great addition to my chocolate chip cookies and also to my yummy garlic bread! They spread nice and easy and don’t need any time to sit out and get soft.

The third product was Biglow Tea.




I received a coupon and two herbal tea packets. I can’t have caffeine so these awesome herbal teas were delicious for me. They were fruity and refreshing and good for your body!

The fourth product was Tim Tam cookies.



We received the dark mint flavor. These were originally a biscuit in Great Britain and have recently made their way to the United States. My husband tried these with some coffee and said they were delicious. Crispy but then melts and soft. We did the #timtamslam and it was a lot of fun! Look it up for sure!

The fifth and last product we received was French’s Fried Jalepenos.



You know, the company that makes the onions that go on top of your thanksgiving casseroles? Now their making other veggies! These were crispy salty and pretty spicy! They were good on my breakfast burritos. I wish they were a little less spicy but that’s what you get when you eat a jalapeƱo!

These were just some of the fun things you can do with this box! Check out my blog for more reviews soon!

Comments

Most Popular Posts