Moda Voxbox

Firstly I got my fourth voxbox free from Influenster and this is by far the best!

The Moda Voxbox is super amazing! Huge and full of full sized products.

To see what my other boxes were check out my other earlier blog posts!



So here is what is inside. Hopefully I will be back soon with some more specific posts on products!

First there was the Puffs Soft Pack. These are just tissues but in a new soft pack which I like. It's the same size but so much less bulky!

Second there was the Resource natural Mineral Water. I am excited in tasting this for sure because I don't like bottles water normally so this will be interesting.

Third there was the Hair Food's Moisture Hair Mask. This should be really good for my hair which tends to get super damaged from the heat I use on it. I do have oily hair so if it works with that I will be so excited!

Fourth thing was Jergens Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer. This will be great for fall going into the winter. This also has a 7 day test! I'm excited to see if it makes my skin better.

The fifth product was Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa. This is great because I remember this as a child. But now I love products with less preservatives. This has just five ingredients. I know my husband is looking forward to trying it.

The sixth product is the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Liner. I don't normally use lip liner but this is just a transparent moisturizer gonna be great!

The seventh item was the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick. I was just getting back into lipstick and I love some colors but I got bright red and that was just a little too bright for me. I'll try it but probably not use it a lot.

The eighth and last item I received was the Rimmel Rockin Curves Mascara. This is great because I am always looking for a new mascara. I have yet to find one I absolutely love so this is good for me.

So that's my box. Obviously my biggest and best! Super excited!

Comments

Most Popular Posts