Jingle Voxbox Review

It's time to review my latest Voxbox! This is the Jingle Voxbox and it's filled with all sorts of fun winter products!

First is Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream.
This is a great cream especially for all the winter dry skin! It doesn't have a super strong smell and it's super creamy! Love it!


















Second is Biscoff Cookies.
These are my favorite! They bring back so many memories. We used to get these on Delta Airlines as the snack of choice. They are delicious. They are crunchy and sweet and have a hint of cinnamon. So good!








Third is Ore-Ida Tater Tots.

Who doesn't love tater-tots? These don't take too much explanation. Make them crispy and dunk them in ketchup. Delicious.

















Fourth is Hallmark Itty bitty's.
These are so cute! They are super cheap and come in ever character you could imagine! Also if you buy one right now they are donating the money! Go to hallmark and buy one!
















Fifth is NYC City Proof 24hr Waterproof Eyeliner.
I was just in need of a new eyeliner and here it is! I'm not a huge fan of eyeliner but I am looking forward to trying this out and seeing how I like it. Hopefully it comes off easily haha.









Sixth is Kiss True Volume Lashes.

I'm excited to try these out on New Years Eve! They are super fun and everyone loves to have some big lashes every once in a while! Love it!















Seventh is Kiss Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe.
This goes with the product above. And no this isn't exactly what my product looks like but my computer isn't cooperating. I am exited to try this and see if it dries my eyes out a little less!











Eighth is Pure Ice Nail Polish.
This is my last product and is a perfect color for the winer season. A neutral that will go with all your cute sweaters!
















Try em out! Ask me if you can't find them and we'll find em! Hope you enjoy and thanks Influenster for the free products!

Comments

Most Popular Posts