Maybelline #BetterSkinPowder Voxbox

Hey guys!
I'm here with a new Voxbox that I have received free from Influenster!
I'm so excited to tell you guys about this one, it's been a lot of fun to try.


This is the Maybelline #BetterSkinPowder Voxbox. It is a pressed powder that is supposed to make your skin in better condition than when you started wearing the makeup.



















I have only wore it a few times so I'll have to get back to you about how my skin is doing but for now I'm loving it!
There are so many days I only wear a loose powder to cover my blemishes just because I don't have the time to put on a whole face of makeup.
This pressed powder was different than others I've used. It covered well and yet didn't feel oily or gross on my skin. It also didn't feel like I was caking a ton of makeup on my face which I don't like to do too often. It also took no more time than my normal makeup routine normally would.

I highly suggest using this if you aren't used to wearing a lot of makeup and just like to cover up some of the blemishes you don't like! I think I may buy this in the future!


Comments

Most Popular Posts