Graze Box!


I got another Graze Box! And sorry for you guys but a few are repeats and I only got one new snack. Hopefully next time I'll get more new snacks! 

The first snack I had this time was the Banana Caramel Dippers. See my review of them here! 


The second snack I had was the Sour Cream and Onion Cashews. I am glad to get these again because they are so good! Here's the review. Yes, it's on the same link as the Banana Caramel Dippers. 


The third snack I had was Beach Bum. This was pretty good and  reminder of how much I like their chewy banana coins. I thought I had a review for it but I can't find it anywhere. This one is similar though! 


The fourth snack I had was the only new snack I had this time. Though I had been wanting to try this one for a while. It's called Yaki Soba. 

This was really yummy just like I wanted it to be! It had edamame beans, chile peanuts, broad beans and soba noodles. It was all super crunchy and full of spices and flavor. Yum! 



















Pretty good box overall. I'm hoping for some more new snacks next time! 

Comments

Most Popular Posts