Fall Grazing

Four new snacks! And the boxes get better every month! This month's was great!

The first snack I had was Peachy Orchard.                                
This snack was great. I was a bit afraid of the rhubarb. I've never liked it before but I like it now. It was chewy and tart and sweet! The pears and peach drops were good as to be expected. 

The second snack I had was Hot Pepper Jam. 
This was my least favorite in the box but not bad. I'm not a huge dipper fan in general. So that's why. The sweet hot jam was okay but had a jelly like texture. The crackers were yummy though. 

The third snack I had was the Apple and Cinnamon Flapjack. 
These flapjacks have made a great breakfast for me whenever I receive them. (Hence the darker colored picture). These were no different. The apple and cinnamon is light and delicious. Perfect breakfast. 

The fourth snack I had this month was Raspberry and Coconut Muffin. 
This was my favorite snack this month! It was sweet and perfect. The almonds went great with the cookies and the raspberry raisins. It really tasted like a muffin. The coconut is never my favorite but really worked well in this snack! 

For more reviews see me here in a couple weeks! 

Get two free boxes with this code!! GWENDO1TP 

Comment down below! 

Comments

Most Popular Posts