Number Five!

I am so excited to announce that I have received my fifth Voxbox free from Influenster!
This one is called the Refresh Voxbox, which is perfect for the beginning of a new year!
There are many products I have yet to try and I am excited to let you guys know in later posts how they will go.



The first product I got was Beanitos! This actually came with these two bags! I already tried the salted ones and they were great. They tasted like they were good for you and I can't wait to see how they did the nacho cheese flavor.



















The second product I got was a coupon for Orgain Organic Shakes. The coupon will allow me to go to the store and get a free shake of my choice! I'm excited to get to pick that out!

The third product I got was was a Montagne Juenesse Peel Off Mask. I have always seen these in the store and I am excited to try them! It should be really great!



















The fourth product I got was Listerine Pocket Packs. These are awesome and really remind me of my childhood. I remember when they first came out and they were super popular. It will be fun to have them again!



















The fifth product I got was two different types of Dentek Flossers. We got adult and kid versions. I won't be using as many of the kids versions since they have fruit flavor and I don't have kids but they adult ones are great! I love these and they really help me floss everyday!



















The sixth product I received was Covergirl Ultra Smooth Foundation.
I love getting to try new makeup and I'm always looking for foundation that's less expensive that may work just as great. We'll see how it goes!



















The last product I received was L'occitane Light Comforting Shea Butter Lotion. This lotion is seriously the best! I've already tried it and it makes my hands more soft than any other lotion I've tried. You guys will all love it!




















So that's my newest box! I can't wait to see what happens and will let you know about the other products soon!

Comments

Most Popular Posts