Graze Box Number Three!

I received my third Graze box in the mail recently and I'm still enjoying it!
Here is a review of the snacks of received this time.

This if the first one I tried. It's called Seedsational and has pumpkin and sunflower seeds with soy sauce. I was really excited about trying this one because I love soy sauce. It only barely tasted like soy sauce so it was okay. There were a lot of nuts though.

The second one I had was the Cracking Black Pepper cashews. It had cashews, peanuts and cashews covered in black pepper. I wasn't sure I was going to like the peanuts and it actually tasted yummy!

The third one I had was the Herby Bread Basket. This one was yummy! It had mini garlic bread pieces which were good, oregano rice crackers which were okay and the basil breadsticks were my favorite! I could have eaten a ton of those!

This last snack was on my try list because I'm not a big fan of dried apples but it was pretty good. It's called Toffee apple and the sauce really was toffee so that was yummy.

Let me know if you have comments or questions about snacks! I may have tried them!

Comments

Most Popular Posts