Surfs Up Voxbox from Influenster!

I was so excited when I found out that I was going to receive my second voxbox free from Influenster.


There are a lot of cool things in here and  I have already tried one of them! Inside there was Sinful Colors nail polish, Hawaiian Tropic Hydration Silk after sun lotion, Covergirl Lashblast Bombshell mascara, First Aid Shot Therapy, and Jamba at Home Smoothies.

The Jamba at Home Smoothies are super great. I have never been great at making smoothies at home and for some reason this was awesome! All it had inside was frozen fruit.  I added apple juice and blended it up and it was super yummy! I drank it pretty quickly. 

I'll be trying the after sun lotion soon since I did indeed get burned this week and the mascara on saturday. So I will let you guys know how it all goes! 



Comments

Most Popular Posts