Cottage whip

Who doesn’t love ice cream.
It’s the epitome of good deserts especially when you just want to sit on your couch and watch tv after the kids have gone to bed.
But it’s not great for you. It’s full of fat sugar and calories.
Now there are a few brands that have made skinny ice cream and some of them taste pretty good. Believe me, I splurge with those every once in a while.
But this homemade frozen treat can even be called healthy, something you could eat everyday if you wanted to!

I got this recipe out of a THM cookbook. But you can really make it your own and add all kind stuff of flavors!



Cottage Whip

1/2 cup of cottage cheese
1/2 cup of frozen berries
Dash of sweetener of your choice (I use erythritol)
Dash of vanilla

Put all the ingredients and in a blender and blend up.
What comes out is a delicious soft smooth and creamy dessert.
You can put it in the freezer to harden up a bit if you like it harder or you can eat it just like this.
This was enough for me and my husband but you can double it for me people easily!

Most Popular Posts