Baked Potato!

Baked potatoes have to be the most versatile base for recipes ever.
You can top them with just about anything and believe me, I've tried them all. I was looking for something new and started messing around and this is what I came up with. Something super delicious!




Balsamic Veggie Potato

- Bake your favorite baked potato the way you like it. I like to rub mine down with salt, pepper and olive oil before wrapping them in a foil package and sticking them straight in the oven till they're soft.
-After I let it cool just a bit I sliced it open nice and wide and I took some sliced mild cheddar cheese and formed it around the potato and put it back in the oven just till it was melted.
- While the potato was cooling just a bit I sautéed some mushroom, garlic, broccoli, salt and pepper in enough balsamic to marinate the veggies and give you a little drizzle for your potato. As soon as the veggies are soft  and the balsamic is sweet, add your spinach, you don't need much. Sauté until the spinach is wilted.
- Take the warm veggies and top your potato.
- I then garnished mine with some fresh bacon bits and a dollop of greek yogurt.

It was a perfect dinner, filled me up and I ate every last bite!
I hope you try it and let me know what you think!

Comments

Most Popular Posts