Oil Pulling

So, there has been a pretty huge trend going on recently and it's called oil pulling.
When I first heard about this I had no idea what it meant or what it was supposed to be but I started into my research and found it to be something I really wanted to try.
Oil pulling is when you put about a tablespoon of either coconut oil or sesame oil in your mouth and swish once a day for 20 minutes.
20 minutes seems like a long time but if you do it while you are working on other things it doesn't take so long.
I prefer coconut oil. Sesame oil has more of a taste and that gets hard after a few minutes.

Here is a link where I learned about coconut oil.
Coconut oil Youtube

Oil Pulling is said to work by pulling out all the toxins in your body at that time into the oil. When you are done swishing make sure to spit it all out and not swallow.
Oil Pulling has been proven so be good for your oral health. Within a week you should be able to see a whiter smile, fresher breath and better oral health in general.
Though it has not been proven, some people claim that it has healed them from other things like migraines and slight stomach problems.

I haven't been doing it for long but will update the post as soon as I start to see some results! Let me know if you have comments.


My teeth before I started oil pulling. I'll post an after picture soon!

Comments

Most Popular Posts